Thursday, March 3, 2011

More fun with Photoshop!

     Gardening season is almost upon us! Last summer with the help of a more knowledgeable someone I added "urban gardener" to my resume and I was instantly hooked.  The garden was quite a success and hopefully this summer's garden will be even better.  Check out these pics from last year.

 The roommates and I during one of our many harvests

 Getting the hands dirty

 A couple varieties of tomatoes, some peppers, and a zucchini

Hey that's me!

     This weekend I will begin to germinate seeds for this year's garden and I can't wait.  I'll post more about my personal garden as well as a community garden I am apart of in the future.  Speaking of the community garden, I had a meeting today with other enthusiastic gardeners and we were throwing around ideas to get people interested in joining our rag-tag and slight anarchist crew.  This is what I came up with:

Beets not Bombs!

     If you are a fan of the underground art scene like me you'll probably recognize this as a Banksy piece but I just changed the original bouquet of flowers to a nice handful of beets.  I don't think he would mind.

1 comment:

  1. Nice shot of me rubbing dirt off on my bum. Oh, how I miss that garden and all the delicious cucumbers! Keep us posted on this year's planting and harvest.

    ReplyDelete