Monday, February 28, 2011

The First Post!


     This is the first post of many more to come (hopefully).  I've been blogging on and off over the years with not much success or direction.  Now, I think I have my motivation.  Less than a year ago I decided to stop wasting time and being lazy and finally start doing all those things that I have been wanting to do for so long.  I've lead a fairly active life but I still felt there was something missing.  I decided to finally start doing something about it.  This blog starts long after my journey began but it shouldn't be difficult to bring things up to speed.  


     This is going to be a blog about being active, fighting against negativity, getting over my cynicism, and enjoying all the things that life has to offer.  I'll write about things that interest me, movies, books, music, friends, staying active, and of course beer.  Come learn something with me.

1 comment:

  1. love the fact that u are bloggin.... often found ur post on myspace amusing... lookin forward to seeing all that u post on here...

    ReplyDelete