Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Contributed to my first internet meme today!

     A big part of this blog is positivity.  I not only have had a negative attitude about most things my entire life but I have also been surrounded by negative people.  I decided a while back to change that.  There are far too many people in the world that hold you back from growing as a person.  So, why spend time with them?  I'll talk a lot more about this topic in future posts but this post is dedicated to internet memes!

     If you don't know what an internet meme is it is basically a popular concept that spreads through the internet.  Think of getting Rick Roll'd, the Dramatic Look Gopher, the Star Wars Kid, etc.  A new meme that is currently spreading is a Paula Deen Riding Things.  I contributed to it today with my own image:

Paula Deen Rides a Shrimp!

This image is actually referencing a meme from a couple of weeks back where Paula Deen was on Top Chef and mentioned that she loved sucking on shrimp heads.  


So, I hope these things fill your day with a little humor.  I understand that making fun of someone isn't very positive or part of being a good person but I think she would find this funny.  Also, how could I resist working on my Photoshop skills?

No comments:

Post a Comment